- It’s hell fire, Dean.
Ouch and bwahah. Oh Supernatural how I missed thee!
And you still know where to hit to hurt and you’re still living the devil-may-care attitude to its finest.
Scattered thoughts, because coherency eludes me at the moment.
- That’s one hell of an evil dark demon cloud they got there. Just saying.
- The new title sequence kicks ass. Love how the devil’s trap peaks out from the ball of fire.
- Dean officially got himself an excuse to keep on eating like a madman. Not that he ever sweated the cholesterol before. On the bright side, this promises more of gluttony!Dean moments to come this season. Hell yeah.
- Hello, bleedin’ here. Hands up who was killed rather by the hand porn than the comic relief. *raises arm*
- Looks like the Tamara-Isaac element’s only purpose was to give a hint as to what they can expect from the hunters community. Once again, it’s Sam and Dean against the world.
- The change from poised to guilt on their faces during Isaac’s burst of testosterone was amazing. Sam’s still got the trademark puppy dog eyes.
- Eww, no demon would have made me kill for THOSE fugly shoes. O.o
- The fact that Bobby calls Sam ‘kid’ on various occasions fills me with love. It’s so casually thrown in, but doesn't sound fake at all. If anything, it makes me adore him even more.
- Bobby rocks. Period. Even capless and in a suit. More so capless and in a suit!
- Is that THE COLT Bobby’s carring around with him the whole time? Did the sly dogs make new bullets or what?
- It’s good to see that despite all his stubbornness, Dean trusts Bobby as much as he did John. And damn, Dean really needs a father figure right now.
- I love it when Sam gets all Deep Throat when he’s arguing. ♥
- A Devil’s Trap inside the trunk. Not bad.
- This hushed, strained yet honest voice in which Bobby addresses his sympathies to Tamara gives me chills. It almost sounds like he knows exactly how she felt at this moment. Just what a tragic past are you hiding, Mr Singer?
- Loved how Sam pushed Dean into the dashboard in order to crawl in the back of the car. Don’t you ever grow up, boys!!
- The bad guys re-discoverd their affection for Sam’s neck. I approve.
- So this girl-who-just-saved-Sammy’s-ass? Nice entrance there. Bonus points for recklessness and determination. My interest is peaked.
Anybody else got the feeling it looked like she either knew what was about to happen or that she was assigned to look out for Sam or something? Not quiet sure about that yet.
- Pride!guy makes this ominous comment about Sam being “fair game” now that the YED is burning in hell. Huh, didn’t notice he was off limits before seeing that there were loads of other things trying to take a bite of Sam long before.
- Hold me now, that last scene was beautiful. And heartwrenching. No beating around the bush. No euphemism. Just facts and the bitter truth. All cards are on the table and somebody has yet to pull an ace from their sleeves.
The opposition between the brothers couldn’t be more painful at this moment. One made his peace with deal, the other one is only just getting started to carry the burden that comes with it - all alone. *wibbles*
- Nah? What does that mean, nah?
♥ ♥ ♥