- Remind me to keep an extra distance to our buzz saw the next time I’m home. O.o Seems like bad things happen when dads try to make toys. My dad cut the upper parts of two of his fingers on a buzz saw in the process of building furniture for my doll house when I was a kid. And I’m sure you didn’t want to know that bit of information^^
- Sam’s back to being the old geek boy yet he’s just that bit more fierce. I think I like it. A lot. I also like that Bobby’s in it too ♥
- Five Days, Five States job? Their hunting lives are epic after all.
- Dean looked at Lisa like he wanted to get laid right there on the doorsteps being the poky one or not. Guess priorities are once again settled right.
- I found that scene with Ben stuffing his face way too entertaining. And the fact that Dean seemed to love it all the more.
- Was anybody else thinking Little Children when those mom’s gushed all over Dean? Poor guy, didn’t even know in which direction to bold off to first. ^____^
- I just love how there’s this huge chunk of chocolate cake hanging at the corner of Dean’s mouth and he doesn’t even bother and just keeps chewing until it falls off. I could watch him
eatstuff his face all day.
- I wants muscle car birthday cake too, dammit.
- Sam’s really only ordering food so he won’t get kicked out of the diner. Or to lure hot demon chicks to his table maybe which would totally fit his sneaky mind. *nods*
- I may actually like Ruby. She’s biting, forward, nine kinds of demonic and sarcastic. Deep fried crack and tall men for the win.
The fact that she ain’t so human makes her more interesting in my mind. I mean is she the possessed, fallen, or other kind of demon? What are her reasons for doing what she does and just what exactly has she to gain from the whole deal? Promises to be interesting.
- The hand!porn this episode was extra fine. +_+
- Just for the record, kids creep me out.
- N’aww, that’s the second high fives with Dean and a kid. And that embrace evoked some pretty embarrassing noises from me. *clears throat*
- That scene in which Donna drives the car into the pond with her daughter still inside gave me goosbumps. I really connected with the guest characters this week around.
- Kudos to the casting for this episode too, I really liked the guest actors down to the last changeling.
- Dean going all MacGuyver again is just too cute to watch.
- Hi there, pyro!Sam. You don’t get to play with fire often enough that’s for sure.
- Oh Jensen. His acting in that last scene with Lisa was phenomenal. You could really see those cracks forming in his façade. I guess it’s final this time and he accepted that with his time ticking away, this really isn’t the life he’ll ever have. *hugs him tight*
Also, absolute beautiful music here.
- The closing scene for this ep was neat. I really liked the way it was cut, all in sync with the pace of Sam’s calls mirroring the haste and frustration. Looks like even now the YED is dead, the thing’s not over yet. As if Sam wouldn’t have to carry around enough as it is, just add another burden to it, why don’t you? This could also provide some friction between the brothers which could be really cool if nicely executed.
- So Ruby may be the key to Dean’s rescue. You better have an ace up your sleeve, girl.
And some caps I originally made for iconing purposes. Just to sweeten the pot ;)
Cracks me up, every time
though it could totally be me doing that to a saucer and ketchup.
D'aww, look at the dimples ♥
*stares at gigantic paddapaw*
Eat me now. Please.
Well, is it Thursday yet?