- Dean asking Sam repeatedly if he’s alright was ♥
- Loved the opening scene and a yelling Sam and the fact there IS the attempt of both of them being honest with each other though I’m sure Sam obscured the truth a bit and failed to mention the part where Mary’s friends are concerned.
- She knows what your weakness is. It's me. Well, that goes both ways, Dean. Oh, boys.
- John really wasn’t any less ironic about picking aliases. I mean, Edgar Cayce? *is amused*
- Bobby built the cursed boxes! The man just keeps growing on me like whoa ♥
- N’aww, look at the bits of canon info we got here. Sammy played soccer in school and I have to agree with the YED for once, John was a sentimentalist keeping all that stuff. The soccer trophy and Dean’s first sawed-off still lying around there pretty much speak for themselves. Someone write wee!chester fic. Pretty please?
- Bwaha. Take one rabbit foot, two petty thieves, two handsome demon hunters, a couple of shiny guns, a bit of good old Sammy choking and a few flying bullets and you got yourself the most hilarious fight scene ever. Their facial expressions were made of awesome here and I can’t even decide what I loved more the WTF? or Oh Shit kind of looks they threw in here or there :D
- But notice the change from disbelieving to panicked in the fraction of a second on Dean’s face the moment Wayne has his gun on Sam’s chest. Dean’s still got that big brother mode stance down like nobody else.
- Eww, steak knife to one’s brain stem has got to hurt like a bitch. It’s almost sad, I liked the guy a bit^^
- Seriously, Sam so pwns this episode. Big time. Puppy eyes and pouty lips.
- It amuses me to no end how Dean is writing numbers in the air – all thoughtful and concentrated - when he’s adding up the win of the scratch tickets while Sam’s phoning Bobby. Too adorable.
- I love it when Sam’s taking down the radio and lamp with him in the back that Dean’s just looking up to heaven, inwardly cursing and being in a snit not even looking just asking whether Sam’s fine. Cracks me up every time.
- I lost my shoe. Most adorable scene ever. It’s like a picture of a 6’4’’ version of wee!Sam being overchallenged and not understanding the injustice of the world. I have this huge longing to just wrap him in a big damn hug here. And man, did Jared pull that one off or not? So much love.
- Sam mimicking Dean and scratching his nose and generally being pitiful all alone in a chair in a random motel room is so funny. Poor Sammich.
- Loved the
Once A ThiefJohn Woo kind of pointing-the-gun-at-each-other dance that Bela and Dean did in their first solo scene. I kind of want to move into her apartment like yesterday.
- Sam tied to a chair all beaten and bloody and still looking damn edible at it really was a nice treat.
- Also, Gordon going to go all Prison Break doesn’t bode well. No.
- I’m Batman. Haha, Jensen so aced that line. All breathy voice and graceful moves.
- She freakin’ shot Sam!!! Okay, let there be loads of episode tags stemming from that scene. Pretty please with limp!Sam on top? *bats eye lashes*
- Visual squeeage:
Love the strayed foot and their faces LOL
*closes Sam's mouth* There really need to be more scenes where they are hunting the same girl.
Haha, notice how Jared's trying to hold it together :D not that it would have really surprised me if Jared weren't on the brink of cracking up himself here ♥ ♥ This one's a clickable thumb, by the way^^
Is it next Thursday yet?