- If everything else failed, I’m sure Dean would have made a good private eye after all. Glad he figured out what Sam did just by the fact that they’re a bullet short.
- The fact that 99% of the heart-to-heart talk between the brothers is set in the Impala amuses me a bit. But the moment I remember that those four wheels are the closest thing the guys have had to a home for a long time, it rather leaves a bitter taste.
- It kinda justifies Dean’s hyperventilating at the loss of his precious baby as well. That scene’s so adorable. ♥
- Have to give it to Bela, she’s got style and she’s feisty. Not that I like her or anything.
- ”How do you sleep at night?”
“Under silk sheets rolling naked in money”
Dean’s so daydreaming over that. *sniggers*
- Anybody else thinking Dead in the Water and Hookman repeatedly during this episode? Supernatural, please to be not stealing from your own show, thnx.
- Groping!Gert was brilliant. All the touching and clinging and butt-grabbing was so worth it for all the faces of torture, anguish, uncomfortableness up to apathy on Sam’s face. And really, who can blame her? *fans self*
- ”You’re firm all over.” *cackles madly* I’ll be in my bunk for the rest of the weekend.
- Why hello
James BondDean. Guh! I shall be objectifying you now.
"When this is over, we should really have angry sex" Hee.
- I’d rather not know what poor big Sam had to sustain on the way to the charity bar. It was said that he’d left way early to pick up groping!Gert yet the two arrive at the party after Dean and Bela did. *has disturbing images flying through her head* Okay, let’s not go there.
- Hungry!Dean’s back and subtler than ever. Way to snag one of those delicious canapés, dude. *is amused*
- Loved how they didn’t reveal Bela’s secret. It would have been too easy to just give her a tragic past that might actually make her likable. At this point in the story, it only makes her more interesting not to know who she really is.
- Wet!Winchesters. Storm, rain and Latin. Yummy.
- Looks like the writers try to break my heart with every closing scene as of lately.
”I want you to give a crap that you’re dying.” *has lump in throat* Dean’s silence was deafening. And his final change of topic as well. Dean, hon, I get that you’re trying to be strong for Sam and yourself but this attitude’s going to get you killed and your brother to do something stupid. And most of all, it’s driving you guys apart well before your time is up. Something has to give, and soon. The question is, can Dean be put together again once he broke? *wibbles*
- Dean’s becoming more like John too. I always assumed he’d want for Sam to live his life, go back to school, be safe, and it was refreshing to hear he wants his brother to keep on hunting after he’s gone. *sob*
- Oh, almost forgot. Flustered!Sam is love.
- Visual squeeage:
♥ The sheer size of Jared’s hands still amazes me. Also, boys touching. Hee.
Sam looked very yummy this episode. Again.
So did Dean.
Eeek, next week’s ep is looking good. Can’t wait.