I’ve been following you around my entire life. I’ve been looking up to you since I was four, Dean. Studying you, trying to be just like my big brother. So yeah, I know you. Better than anyone else in the entire world. […] It’s just I wish you would drop the show and be my brother again. 'Cause… Just 'cause.
This whole speech just broke me. It’s so well executed from the acting up to that beautifully composed music playing in the back. Dean all choked up, averted eyes and genuinely surprised at the role he apparently played in his brother's life.
And Sam. Sam needs a hug just as bad. Jared blew me away here, all quivering lip, trembling voice and teary eyes.
Damn boys, they made me cry. Before breakfast! *blows nose*
- They’re both wearing darker colors. Me likey. Especially their new shirts and Sam’s new jacket.
- Dean mimicking Sam and his morals was way too adorable. Hee
- The way Gordon fleetingly scratched his nose when debating with Bela was kinda cute. Yeah, there you have it.
- Gordon, I shall miss you evil nutcase. I guess the tragic thing about his character is that he’s so unbelievably misguided, has this twisted sense of right and wrong. It’s like accepting a world with shades of grey in it would be too hard to bear because really, who could you trust, what rules would apply? He’s lost as it is and human and monster is the only difference he knows.
I found it nicely done to see how vamp!Gordon was struggling with his bloodlust as he spied the guy changing his tire. I almost felt sorry for Gordo when he lost it to his hunger after all.
- Blackout… House of Wax anyone? *is amused*
- I loved Dean’s Stay close, Sammy!. Like he knew bad things would happen.
- If that final fight had lasted a bit longer, I would have been the last one to complain. Technically, that barbed-wire was way too thick to cut Gordon’s hat off like that. Besides, Sam would have had to move his hands and saw a bit more. What, they do it in Asian horror movies all the time *flailing arm gestures*
It’s time. You should know how to fix it. You’re gonna need to know these things for the future.
Just… *gulps* Just how this doesn’t only apply for the car is so deeply disheartening. And this It’s time at the beginning is like a stab to the heart, like a ticking clock in the back that’s constantly reminding you that there just won’t be enough time left to teach your brother everything you wanted to. I guess the hardest part about partings is the knowledge that this is goodbye. Oh boys.
Can I just say I’d love to have Sterling as a guest at Asylum08? Cause I do. I want inside information about that comparing-muscles scene of his and Jared. Also, he was such a disturbed badass on the show, it would be fun.
And two of my favorite shots
Look at those sad puppy eyes and the furrowed line between his brows.
This is as hot as it is heartbreaking.
And last but by no means least. Happy birthday, daydreamdrifter!!! Hope you had a fantastic day *tackles*