- Anybody else thought the supernatural story line was actually pretty creepy this week? Just the thought of getting a phone call from a loved lost one, freaks me right the hell out. They did great on the horror elements with it too. From the nasty teeth of the crocotta to Laine seeing herself in the computer screen with her dead mother coming up behind her. *shudders*
Also, I think the way they addressed the issues of modern-day communication, connecting and tapping was pretty neat.
- Campbell and Raimi, eh? ^-^
- Sam, sweetie, you can wear cheap suits any time. And so can you, Dean. ♥
- It never fails to amuse me when Dean gets all proud-faced and gloating when he manages to show Sam how to successfully plug information from people. Hee. ♥
- Haha, I wonder how many porn sites Dean has platin membership of?
- Looks like the baseball bat is the new choking!Sam, yes? Dean remains true to his love for being thrown into walls. He's the steady one ;p
- And finally, we got the first taste of angst when it comes to Dean’s deal. They have less than two months time to find a way out and they’ve come up empty so far. It’s so heartbreaking to see Dean so desperate, alone and scared, and even admitting to it. Poor guy.
- They did perfect their ways of covering up their fears with humor though. Do you want a poem? And they're barely holding on. Oh boys, you break my heart.
- COME TO ME. COME TO ME. COME TO ME.
Oh, and now excuse me while I go put up a shrine for Mr. Jeremy Carver!!