- They sure know how to get to us playing Carry On My Wayward Son during the recap again. Damn you all, you magnificent bastards ;p
- I really like how they threw in bits and pieces of Dean’s transition. You’re almost Hell’s bitch, so you can see Hell’s other bitches. Haha! *loves new-agey!Bobby something fierce*
Also, seeing Sam’s head spin all demonlike and grotesque scared the living daylights outta me. And how much must that have hurt Dean inside. *sobs*
- Bobby FTW! I just had to say that.
- So, demons on shore leave, eh? Who would have thought? Ice cream and birthday cake day in and day out. *shakes head sadly* Also, evil little children keep on creeping me out big time. Yup.
- The boys looked delicious again. Oh and they do angst so beautifully, no? *nibbles at screen*
- Totally loved to see Dean tricking Ruby. I get all tingly when he goes all calculating and superior, hee.
- I totally rehearsed that speech too. Oh Dean. Oh Sam. That scene when they talk about being the other one’s weak spot and how they need to stop being martyrs, was so beautifully done. The both of them know they lost, that the only way out at this point in time is to make another deal. Oh and Sam would if Dean only let him. The fact that they don’t go that route speaks volumes when it comes to character development. And how much does Dean really regret ever having made that deal? Not because Sam’s alive because of it or the tortures awaiting Dean in hell, but because of everything that’s left unfinished. Leaving his brother alone in a world full of demons he can’t protect him from. This whole idea is just so utterly heartbreaking.
- How sad was it seeing Sam and Dean singing along Bon Jovi in the car? And the way Dean chokes up towards the end and listens to Sam sing. As if he wants to remember the sound of happier days. *heartfisting*
- Very cool way of integrating Ruby into the story again. Wasn’t expecting Lilith to jump her pretty flesh and OMG KISS SAM WHEN HE WAS ALL PRESSED INTO THE WALL. Whoo!
”Keep fighting... Take care of my wheels.... Sam, remember what dad taught you, okay? And remember what I taught you.” *clock's chiming midnight**bawls* Probably one of the most heartbreaking scenes on the show so far. Dean, for not doing chick-flick moments, that sure was one moving way of saying I-love-you and goodbye. And that DAMN CLOCK CHIMING!! Goosebumps anybody?
- Was that fear in Lilith's eyes there in the end? You go kick that bitch's ass, Sammy!
- And they did it. Wow. Wasn’t sure whether they would go through with this or not, but they did it. Dean went to hell. And it was ugly and brutal and nasty and gory and oh-so-painful to watch him getting slashed by the hellhounds and hearing Sam scream for Lilith to stop throught it all. And if that didn’t kill me already, there comes the Padalecki all trembling lips, broken voice and teary eyes and I’m finished, dead, done. *bawls inconsolably* Oh boys.
- No clue how to make it through 4 months of hiatus and Sam- and Deanlessness but I just hope there’ll be tons of angsty fanfiction to get us through the summer.
As for season four, I want a desperate, pissed off Sam embracing his inner psychic, march into Hell and get out his brother! Pretty please, with a broken Dean on top? Yes?
Now somebody please hold me!