Wow, what a season opener. Is it just me or has the show gotten darker again, both visually and plotwise? It also fills me with endless glee that Bobby's still present and as snarky as ever. The three of them add all new levels of emotions, drama and comedy to the show. I approve.
- APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE! They sure have their plates full this season, yes? Bring it on!
- MUTUAL HUG!!!! *flails* AND THERE WAS FIGHTING AND GLOMPING AND CLINGING. And oh the angst when Sam apologizes for failing to get Dean out of hell. Aww, boys. *holds them tight*
- PSYCHIC!SAM!!! I'm so so glad they went down this road. The change, the shadowed eyes, the deeper pitch in his voice just before Sam uses his power to expell the demon from the girl's body gave me chills. I love how they play with shades of gray here. All good, all bad, something in between? Can't wait to find out. Also, I'm ridiculously looking forward to the moment Dean finds out and the clash that's going to follow. *bounces*
- Also Dean, never change, okay? Busty Asian Beauty magazine. Don't forget the pie. I needn't say more. ^-^
- The iPod jack and how Dean just throws it onto the back seat totally cracked me up. You don't play with Dean's baby, Sam.
- New Ruby, eh? Haven't warmed up to her yet. It's just that she's written so differnt from the old Ruby. Last season she was all obsessive and suddenly she won't dare come between Sam and Dean? Maybe I'm missing something here... *scratches head*
- Castiel. I'm quite intrigued with his character. A mystery man, a soldier, an angel. And the wings OMG BLACK
fluffyWINGS!!! Also, I love how there's this kind of unworldly, quixotic air about him. Misha Collins pulls it off real nice. I guess what's the most appealing about Castiel is that I can't quite make out whether he's friend or foe or something else. Me wants more.
- GHOST-SAVE PANIC ROOM!!! What? I had a weekend off. Bobby, you really are made of awesome. ♥
- So I guess that means you believe in the devil? APOCALYPSE!!! Like $5-a-gallon-gas apocalypse? ;p
Well, it kind of made me think of what Roy told Dean in Faith. How Dean has an important job to do that isn't done yet. I wonder if that's the kind of work Castiel referred to? Huh.
Now excuse me while I go look for season 4 iconage. Gimme. Oh and is it Thursday yet?