- They have this knack for spicing up the snark and fun with just the right portion of angst lately
though I'd be happy with a bit less humor, too. I quite liked how they played with Dean's fears here. From Dean making a run for it when they're in the factory over sticking to the speed limit to Lilith mocking him, hellhounds barking, scratching at the door, clocks ticking, hell waiting to swallow him once more and Sam going yellow eyesdark side. Neat mixture if I may say so.
And just for the record, dogs with ribbons in the hair scare the heck outta me, too. I mean, really.
- I bet you the Sheriff and Monk are blood related. They must be!
- SUITS!!!! Hugging them in just the right places. Ngh.
- Jensen so beats Dean at rocking along to Survivor. Big damn love. Also, I have Eye of the Tiger stuck in my head now, thanks.
- TINY, FLUFFY, BIG-EYED KITTEN!! D'aww.
- Dean freaking out about the fake FBI badges was like the icing on the cake. A bit like a super hyperbolical role reversal of the earlier seasons. And you gotta love the kick on the foot there at the end and the face that says just shut the hell up, dude. Hahaha.
- It's official, Bobby outgeeks Sam. At least when it comes to speaking languages and building panic rooms over the weekend. ♥
- Major kudos to the location scouts and lighting crew for the last scene. Very pretty to look at.
- I'm a sucker for small details and I certainly loved the short flash of yellow Dean caught in Sam's eyes there in the end. It's probably the events of the past day catching up with Dean or a trick of the light but I love how it leaves room for speculation. Rightly done, I wouldn't mind seeing Sam go evil temporarily. In fact, Kripke, please make it so?
- All humor aside, I'd love a real angsty, scary episode real soon. Pretty please, with brotherly love and loads of Sammy puppy eyes on top?
- Conclusion: So Dean's a bit of a dick, eh? Well, a very adorable one at that, though. ♥
Also, these new season 4 promo pictures so made my day. *exhausts zoom funtion in every way*
Okay, gotta run. Family birthday this weekend, so roadtrip once again. Don't think I'll be around much till Sunday night. Everybody have a great weekend!