- Haha, whatever the writers took, I'd like some. Solid case episode with a nice mixture of angst and comic relief.
- Don't even look at her, she might not like it.
Scared, nervous Dean is adorable. He really is.
- You couldn't have been a fan of someone cool?
El presidente Licoln, fine-tooth combing for evidence, spark emitting super nail file and Paris Hilton's high heel kicking. House of Wax reference and busy as in tumbleweed-rolling-past museum. AWESOME.
- SCRUBS, ngh!! *droolage*
- Haha, crafty Dean is crafty. Apparently, all you need is the right fake business card for every occasion.
- SYNCHRONIZED LAPTOP
geekingKEY STROKAGE. ♥ ♥ ♥
- If we're gonna be a team, you and I, it has to be a two-way street.
Oh boys ♥ They nailed that scene at the end of the episode. It's like they've come farther in trying to find common ground with the couple of talks this episode than they did the past year. It broke my heart though, to see Sam physically brace himself against whatever Dean might throw his way this time. Just shows how overdue that talk was between the two of them. Also, seems like Dean did finally let go some of his anger and there's hoping Dean offering Sam to steer the wheel there at the end is the first step into acknowledging they're both equals in this fight.
- Last but not least, I have a serious soft spot for the way Jared mumbles the word grow in a deep grumble and like it has 3 extra r-sounds in it. ♥ ♥ ♥